GOALS TO ATTAIN
Every day, we continue our commitment to provide an excellent education, in the Spiritan tradition, that facilitates the inclusive development of our students. In order to do this, we must continually invest in improving our academic, artistic and sporting infrastructure.
As a private school, St. Michael's College receives no state funding for any of our capital projects and thus, the necessary improvements to the campus are only made possible because of the generous contributions of our donors who have supported St. Michael's College and facilitated the enhancement to our school.
Building on the legacy of those who have contributed to St. Michael's College's progress, we are delighted to launch the next phase of our Building on Success development programme – Phase 2 which is an ambitious and exciting academic, artistic and sporting development programme incorporating three major projects:
1. The development of a modern Junior School Building, in two stages,
2. The development of an innovative Senior School STEM building, and
3. The development of a new swimming pool facility.
1) Junior School academic and artistic development: we will redevelop the Junior School to include enhanced classrooms, adding a new building to include a General Purpose Area, and additional ancillary teaching accommodation which will incorporate a Science Hub along with Music, Art and Library spaces.
2) Senior School academic development: We will further enhance the Senior School delivery of agile resources for the changing way we live, learn and work with the development of additional classroom and individual learning spaces along with the completion of our Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) block, resulting in four new state-of-the-art modern science laboratories.
3) Junior and Senior School academic and sporting development: We will develop a new 25m Swimming Pool in a stand-alone facility. This will be used to accommodate both Junior and Senior School classes, augment the aquatics strand of the primary school curriculum as well as enhance the Junior Certificate Wellbeing programme and enable the introduction of Physical Education into the Leaving Certificate curriculum.
Contact the Development Office
St.Michael's College, Ailesbury Road, Dublin, D04 A373
Ph: 2189400 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org