GOALS TO ATTAIN
Building on the legacy of those who have contributed to St. Michael's College's progress over the past 75 years, we look forward to launching the next phase of our Building on Success development programme – Phase 2.
Phase 2 is an ambitious and exciting academic, artistic and sporting development programme which will incorporate 3 major infrastructural elements.
1) The development of a modern Junior School building,
2) The development of a state-of-the-art Senior School STEM building, and
3) The development of a new, stand-alone swimming pool facility.
1) Junior School academic and artistic development: we will redevelop the Junior School to include enhanced classrooms, adding a new building to include a General Purpose Area, and additional ancillary teaching accommodation which will incorporate a Science Hub along with Music, Art and Library spaces.
2) Senior School academic development: We will further enhance the Senior School delivery of agile resources for the changing way we live, learn and work with the development of additional classroom and individual learning spaces along with the completion of our Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) block, resulting in six new state-of-the-art modern science laboratories.
3) Junior and Senior School academic and sporting development: We will develop a new 25m Swimming Pool in a stand-alone facility which can be used to accommodate both Junior and Senior School classes, augment the aquatics strand of the primary school curriculum as well as enhance the Junior Certificate Wellbeing programme and enable the introduction of Physical Education into the Leaving Certificate curriculum.
In order to maintain our vision, St. Michael's College must continuously invest in the enhancement and development of our facilities in line with an ever changing modern environment. As education develops and changes in the years to come, we too must change our educational environment to adapt and be at the forefront of educating our students. With this in mind, we look forward to bringing you news of Phase 2 of our Development Plans in 2020.
Contact the Development Office
St.Michael's College, Ailesbury Road, Dublin, D04 A373
Ph: 2189400 / e-mail: email@example.com